Renewable & Sustainable Bamboo Based Paper
- Giclée Fine-Art Print by Brighton based digital artist and photographer, Brian Roe
- Images are printed on Hahnemühle Bamboo, the world’s first FineArt Inkjet paper made from bamboo fibers, ensuring an environmentally friendly, premium aesthetic for every image.
- Bamboo paper is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most precise requirements in terms of age resistance, meaning every image will retain its vibrancy and quality for a lifetime.
- Fine Art Print dimensions include a 1.5-inch (38mm) border to create a distinct and clear transition between the frame and image. The borders also insulate your image from handling thereby protecting its longevity.
- Certificates of Authenticity are available with every print.